- 1 lb. large shrimp, shelled & de-veined
- 1 container of cherry tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, cut in 1 in. squares
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut in 1 in. squares
- 1 bottle Tamari Vinaigrette SASS
Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Thread shrimp and tomatoes onto skewers. Alternate pineapple and peppe
- 2 pounds extra firm tofu
- 1 cup Tamari Vinaigrette SASS
Wrap tofu in a clean cloth. Place a cutting board weighted with a heavy juice can on top. Set aside for 30 minutes to allow excess water to drain from tofu.
Slice each block of tofu lengthwise into 4 slices and brush on SASS Tamari Vinaigrette .