- 1 1/4 lb. salmon fillet or steaks
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Napa cabbage
- 1 cup chopped jicama
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbs. gluten-free soy sauce
- 3/4 cup Wasabi Ginger SASS
Marinate salmon in soy sauce and 1/4 cup Wasabi Ginger SASS for 1 hour. Toss remaining 1/2 cup SASS with cabbage, jicama, cucumber and sunflower seeds. Chill. Grill or broil salmon 8 to 12 min., until fish flakes easily with fork, basting with reserved marinade during last 3-4 min. of cooking. Serve with slaw.