½ lb Chicken thighs
½ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Garlic powder
⅛ teaspoon Black pepper
2 tablespoons Olive oil
1 cup SASS Caesar Dressing (or more)
1 cup Parmesan cheese (or more)
½ cup Carrots
- First! rinse chicken thighs then season them with salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Be sure to rub seasoning into the chicken.
- Next! drizzle olive oil on a pan and sear both sides of the chicken thighs for two minutes on medium high.
- Cover pan and place pan with the chicken in the oven for 20 minutes on 375˚F.
- Once the chicken thighs are cooked and have cooled down, shred the chicken.
- After chicken is shredded, pour in a cup of SASS Caesar Dressing, parmesan cheese, and then mix together.
- Finally! scoop some of the mixture onto a bun and then top it off with some shredded carrots and enjoy! 😄