- 1 lb. large shrimp, shelled & de-veined
- 1 container of cherry tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, cut in 1 in. squares
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut in 1 in. squares
- 1 bottle Tamari Vinaigrette SASS
Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Thread shrimp and tomatoes onto skewers. Alternate pineapple and pepper on another set of skewers, as they take longer to cook. Marinate skewers in Tamari Vinaigrette SASS about 30 minutes. Grill pineapple & pepper kabobs 5-6 minutes. Grill shrimp kabobs 2-3 minutes, until no longer translucent.